DFIT Diesel Fuel Injector Tester
- For 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines MY 2001 to 2010 MY
- Diesel engine fuel injection common rail systems have been difficult to diagnose for years.
- Because of the very high pressures in the fuel system and the location of the pumps, regulators, and fuel injectors, accessibility to these components is difficult.
- To address this we have developed a new technology for testing the fuel delivery system that takes only 15 minutes to perform.
- How Much is Your Time Worth?
- DFIT connects directly into the PCM Harness, eliminating time consuming engine disassembly and should be your first step in any Duramax fuel system diagnostics.
- The menu driven test procedure takes minutes to perfrom; providing a complete analysis of the high pressure pump (regulator), cranking system, system return flow, fuel injectors electrically under load and flow per cylinder.
- Eliminates beaker testing, except to pinpoint which specific injector is leaking excessively.
- Features & Benefits
- 15 minutes test time ? Significant time saving equals fast ROI
- Connects to the vehicle's PCM harness ? No engine disassembly
- Menu driven test procedures provide complete fuel system diagnosis for Duramax Diesel Engines MY 2001 to 2010 MY