- Records, spark events, fuel injection pulse width, 0-24VDC battery voltage and has an auxiliary 0-24VDC measurement channel.
- When the operator presses the remote trigger button, the unit records 30 seconds of data before and after the trigger. It stores up to 10 recordings at a time. Upon returning to the shop, data is uploaded to a PC for viewing and detailed analysis. Kit Contents
- Flight Recorder Main Unit
- 3 hook-up leads with 6 interchangeable probe ends
- Inductive pick-up for ignition monitoring
- Battery leads provide power and battery voltage monitoring
- PC software CD and RS 232 Download Cable
- Instruction Guide, Zippered Storage Case, Toll Free Tech support