Alternator Pulley Service Kits
- Kits used to service late model vehicles with both OWC and OAD alternator pulleys.
- To remove these pulleys the shaft coming from alternator needs to be locked in place while the pulley is spun either clockwise or counter clockwise, depending on the manufacturer. The opposite would be used in installation.
- OWCís were first used in 1997 followed by the OAD in 1999. Today, more and more vehicle manufacturers are recognizing the performance gains achieved with these pulleys and have designed them into their belt drive systems. OAD Pulleys introduced in 1999 have grown to over 20 million vehicles Worldwide.
- Will service vehicles included but not limited to the following list:
- Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Lexus, Mercury, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Pontiac, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saturn, Seat, Scion, Toyota, VW.