Automated Battery/Electrical System Tester
- An automated battery-testing unit that uses no dirty, maintenance-prone carbon piles. Just enter the discharge current, press the ?start? button and the 6044 will perform the BCI battery test automatically giving the most accurate means of testing a battery. Testing for the alternator and starter has also been automated, simplifying the use of this very versatile electrical tester. The 6044 also comes with external voltage leads which can be used to record the maximum and minimum voltage readings allowing for easy testing of electrical systems. The unit also comes with a detachable inductive pickup, which can be used to read current throughout the electrical system.
- Easy-to-read LED voltmeter and ammeter
- 500 Amp safety clamps with ?Flexi-Spring? and patented side terminal adapters.
- Detachable industrial inductive amp probe with degaussing button.
- Cart can be purchased separately
- Automated testing of: Battery, Alternator, Starter
- Max/Min of Current and Voltage
- Made in the USA